The Co-Creation Factory
24 March 2017 - At the Tour CFF Pont-Rouge
Route des Jeunes 6, 1227 Carouge
The Co-Creation Factory consists of 5x4 participatory workshops that aim to tackle a real-life problem. Using co-creative innovation methodologies, these workshops address challenges in different areas like water, waste, change-making, homelessness, agriculture etc. The Co-Creation Factory presents an opportunity to identify partners to take the identified solutions forward .
24 March 2017
14.15 - 18.45
The Co-Creation Factory is designed to lead you through a series of co-creative innovation methodologies from "crazy pitches" all the way to "making the future"
We have 5 Streams each with 4 workshops:
- Resource mobilization (The need for resources)
- Co-creation (The need for co-creation)
- Creating Scale (The need for large impact)
- Harvesting and sharing knowledge (The need for information and intelligence)
- Embracing failure (The need for experimentation)
Places to participate in the co-creation factory will be limited by the room size.